Save the Date: September 15 2020 Office fundraising party from 1-4 PM
September 15 at 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
This gathering is a fundraiser to help the Dunn County Democrats rent an office space in downtown Menomonie to serve as a county-wide campaign headquarters. Our goal is to have the office open before next year’s April elections to provide a central hub for our organizing efforts through November. We are working hard to engage all kinds of voters across the county, including farmers in rural townships and students on the UW-Stout campus.
Here are the details…
• Where: Bill Hogseth and Crystal Halvorson’s, E8310 720th Ave, Elk Mound, WI (map)
• When: Sunday Sept 15, 1-4pm
• Why: Get together, have fun, and win in 2020!
• Donate: Donate online now (click here) or bring your checkbook. $50 suggested donation.
• RSVP: Click here to let us know if you can make it
Dunn County is one of only 206 “pivot counties” in the US that flipped from Obama to Trump. Rural areas, like Dunn County, in Wisconsin are going to be critical during the 2020 election. It is going to be us who flip it back! A few months ago, the New York Times visited rural Dunn County to talk with voters about the 2020 elections. Read the article here. We’ll have beverages, refreshments, music, and games for kids. Even if you aren’t able to attend, you can still help out with a donation. Let us know if you have any questions!
Cheers, Bill and Crystal
PS… Don’t forget to RSVP and let us know if you can make it