Joan Cervenka from the Sawyer County Dems posted this on Face Book
You Too can subscribe for this . I am subscribed to Congress.gov: Most-Viewed Bills from the Library of Congress. This information has recently been updated.
Most-Viewed Bills – Week of February 26, 2017
1. H.R.610 – To distribute Federal funds for elementary and secondary education in the form of vouchers for eligible students and to repeal a certain rule relating to nutrition standards in schools.
2. H.R.899 – To terminate the Department of Education.
3. H.R.861 – To terminate the Environmental Protection Agency.
4. H.J.Res.69 – Providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the final rule of the Department of the Interior relating to “Non-Subsistence Take of Wildlife, and Public Participation and Closure Procedures, on National Wildlife Refuges in Alaska”.
5. H.R.975 – Respect State Marijuana Laws Act of 2017
6. H.R.367 – Hearing Protection Act of 2017
7. H.J.Res.38 – Disapproving the rule submitted by the Department of the Interior known as the Stream Protection Rule.
8. H.R.392 – Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act of 2017
9. H.R.38 – Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017
10. H.J.Res.41 – Providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of a rule submitted by the Securities and Exchange Commission relating to “Disclosure of Payments by Resource Extraction Issuers”.
This service is provided by the Library of Congress at www.LOC.gov.
• Unsubscribe or change your subscriber preferences
• For questions or problems with subscriptions, contact subscriberhelp.govdelivery.com
Follow us: Blog | Facebook | Flickr | Instagram | Pinterest| Twitter | YouTube